ROCK 97.7 LOVES OUR WINNERS… AND TO GIVE EVERYONE A FAIR CHANCE OF WINNING AWESOME PRIZES, THERE A FEW SIMPLE RULES THAT HELP OUR LAWYERS SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT:
- ALL WINNERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTEST.
- WINNERS, OR PARENT/GUARDIAN, MUST HAVE A VALID I.D. TO CLAIM A PRIZE. THE PRIZE MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR STUDIOS AT 6282 WEST MAIN STREET IN HOUMA, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- N THE EVENT OF CONCERTS, OR OTHER TIMELY EVENTS, TICKETS MUST BE CLAIMED BEFORE 5PM THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE EVENT, OR WILL BE FORFEITED.
- ONLY ONE WINNER – PER HOUSEHOLD – EVERY 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU CAN WIN AGAIN. (SMALLER DAILY PRIZES SUCH AS BIRTHDAY CAKES, T-SHIRTS, OR PRIZES WON AT A LIVE BROADCAST OR EVENT ARE EXEMPT, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RADIO STATION)
- WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES OR FEES (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- YOU MAY NOT WIN PRIZES UNDER ANOTHER PERSONS NAME – EITHER ON AIR OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS.
- WINNER HAS TWO WEEKS (14 CALENDAR DAYS) TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE, OR ELSE IT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- EMPLOYEES OF SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING, AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE ANY WINNERS VOICE OR IMAGE IN PROMOTING CONTESTS OR THE RADIO STATION.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANY INJURY OR HARM INCURRED WHILE TRAVELING TO, AT, OR FROM ANY EVENT.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CANCELLATION OF ANY EVENT HELD BY AN OUTSIDE PROMOTER.
- THERE IS NO CASH OR PRIZE EXCHANGE REIMBURSEMENT TO THE VALUE ASSIGNED TO ANY PRIZE.
- Larry Hyatt
Weather ForecastCurrentlyOvercastTomorrow is forecast to be Warmer than today.Friday 12/15 60%Chance of RainPeriods of light rain early. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.Friday Night 12/15 60%Chance of RainLight rain early. Partial clearing overnight. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Saturday 12/16 10%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. High around 60F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday Night 12/16 20%Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Slight chance of a shower late. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Sunday 12/17 100%ThunderstormThunderstorms likely. High 71F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Sunday Night 12/17 60%ThunderstormCloudy skies early followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Monday 12/18 60%Chance of a ThunderstormMixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Monday Night 12/18 50%Chance of a ThunderstormVariable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Tuesday 12/19 60%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Tuesday Night 12/19 20%Partly CloudyCloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
ROCK 97.7 FACEBOOK