ROCK 97.7 LOVES OUR WINNERS… AND TO GIVE EVERYONE A FAIR CHANCE OF WINNING AWESOME PRIZES, THERE A FEW SIMPLE RULES THAT HELP OUR LAWYERS SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT:
- ALL WINNERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE CONTEST.
- WINNERS, OR PARENT/GUARDIAN, MUST HAVE A VALID I.D. TO CLAIM A PRIZE. THE PRIZE MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR STUDIOS AT 5921 WEST MAIN STREET IN HOUMA, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- N THE EVENT OF CONCERTS, OR OTHER TIMELY EVENTS, TICKETS MUST BE CLAIMED BEFORE 5PM THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE EVENT, OR WILL BE FORFEITED.
- ONLY ONE WINNER – PER HOUSEHOLD – EVERY 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU CAN WIN AGAIN. (SMALLER DAILY PRIZES SUCH AS BIRTHDAY CAKES, T-SHIRTS, OR PRIZES WON AT A LIVE BROADCAST OR EVENT ARE EXEMPT, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RADIO STATION)
- WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES OR FEES (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- YOU MAY NOT WIN PRIZES UNDER ANOTHER PERSONS NAME – EITHER ON AIR OR ON SITE REGISTRATIONS.
- WINNER HAS TWO WEEKS (14 CALENDAR DAYS) TO CLAIM ANY PRIZE, OR ELSE IT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- EMPLOYEES OF SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING, AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE ANY WINNERS VOICE OR IMAGE IN PROMOTING CONTESTS OR THE RADIO STATION.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANY INJURY OR HARM INCURRED WHILE TRAVELING TO, AT, OR FROM ANY EVENT.
- SOUTHEASTERN BROADCASTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CANCELLATION OF ANY EVENT HELD BY AN OUTSIDE PROMOTER.
- THERE IS NO CASH OR PRIZE EXCHANGE REIMBURSEMENT TO THE VALUE ASSIGNED TO ANY PRIZE.
Weather ForecastCurrentlyClearToday is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.Tuesday 09/19 20%Partly CloudyA mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 90F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday Night 09/19 20%Partly CloudySome clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.Wednesday 09/20 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 90F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday Night 09/20 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 09/21 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday Night 09/21 10%ClearMostly clear. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.Friday 09/22 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday Night 09/22 10%Partly CloudyA few clouds from time to time. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.Saturday 09/23 50%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 87F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Saturday Night 09/23 10%Partly CloudySome clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.
ROCK 97.7 FACEBOOK