Petersen’s Donuts for the Office!
Each week day Rock 97.7’s Mike St. John draws an entry from an office for donuts delivered from Petersen’s Donuts in Houma! Take time to fill out this simple entry form below and you could be the OFFICE HERO !
- Classic Rock that Really Rocks
Weather ForecastCurrentlyOvercastToday is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday.Sunday 10/21 0%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. High 71F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Sunday Night 10/21 0%ClearClear to partly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.Monday 10/22 20%Mostly CloudyA mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 77F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Monday Night 10/22 80%RainPeriods of rain. Low 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Tuesday 10/23 90%RainRain likely. High near 70F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Tuesday Night 10/23 20%OvercastOvercast. Low 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday 10/24 50%Chance of RainCloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Wednesday Night 10/24 50%Chance of RainCloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 66F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Thursday 10/25 90%RainRain. High 73F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Thursday Night 10/25 20%OvercastCloudy. Low 59F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
ROCK 97.7 FACEBOOK